Wednesday, May 18, 2011

"Nuggle Me"

Here are pictures of the Nuggle Me Blankie I made yesterday. This is the first time I have ever used minky fabric because it is so expensive to buy. I was able to get this 50% of though. Score! I love shopping with coupons!
 The Nuggle Me is a blankie that is a 17" square. Soft dot minky on one side, and a beautiful printed cotton on the other. I'm sure you are wondering why I chose to call this a Nuggle Me Blankie...
 When my oldest son was about 2 he often dropped the first sound of words. He would always come up to me and say "I want to nuggle with you mommy." It was so sweet and melted my heart every time.
 So I decided that the perfect name for a miniature blankie that is perfect for snuggling  is the "Nuggle Me Blankie"
Your opinions matter! So what do you think?

5 comments:

Stephaniewhite said...

Although Minky fabric is challenging b/c of its stretchiness, I've found that people love it more than if I make a pieced quilt. It's so soft, you can not help but nuggle with it :)

Storm, The Psychotic Housewife said...

It's gorgeous! I love the fabrics together. :)

Lynne said...

I like the contrast of the minky with the smooth cotton. Little one's love that contrast too, they're all about touch & feel! You did a really nice job!

Brenda said...

The blanket looks very nice! I'm a new follower from Entrecard.

Unknown said...

Thank you everyone! And glad to have you Brenda!