Saturday, April 30, 2011

1 week

Only 1 week to go until the Spring Fling Outdoor Market! I'm super excited, but anxious and nervous as well. Regardless of the outcome of the day, I know it's going to be fun. There are so many great vendors that will be showcasing their items, I'm going to have a hard time not spending all my money on other poeple's stuff! My younger sister is attending the market with me to keep me company and help out with my booth. (calling it a booth makes it sound like I'm working a carnival but that's the only word that comes to mind)
I just hope I have enough items so that my table doesn't look skimpy, or unprofessional.
No photos today. It's actually the middle of the night and for whatever reason I'm wide awake again so I figured why not blog! If you're looking for photos, check out some of the recently highlighted vendors from the Food For Thought website that will also be attending the Spring Fling.

No comments: