Friday, February 24, 2012

change of plans

I know I've been horrible about keeping the blog updated. Shame shame. I've found that keeping up with 2 blogs isn't easy, I have a hard enough time finding time to post on 1 blog! So for now, I will only be updating my main blog (www.berry-blessed.blogspot.com) I will be posting pictures of new products and letting you know where you can find them. For the time being my shop is down. After it flooded about a month ago I decided to take a break from it and focus on making pruducts for a local boutique. With 3 kids at home I was barely staying afloat trying to stock my online shop, and keep products in the store while trying to stock up for a craft fair. This mama had to cut back to keep from going insane. I hope you'll follow along on my other blog. It's way more fun anyhow :)

No comments: