Thursday, November 10, 2011

Holiday Open House

The holidays are quickly approaching and I am so excited! I love this time of year. Baking, shopping, wrapping presents... it's fantastic! What I hate is last minute shopping. The stores are always crazy crowded and shoppers are often rude and inconsiderate. The solution? Come to our Holiday Open House and shop without the crazy crowds for some unique gifts and stocking stuffers!

When: Saturday, November 19th
Where: Behind Target in New Market Square (there will be signs but join my facebook page for all the details)
Time: 1-3pm
What will you find?
Mary Kay Cosmetics with my good friend Monica
Premier Jewelry with another good friend Christina
and Sammy Jayne's handmade-with-love items including adult hats, scarves, cowls, and ear warmers!

You'll find everything you need to get your stockings stuffed! Plus there will be discounts and giveaways!

No comments: