"I started my shop on Etsy because I really enjoy making jewelry but can only wear just so much of it at once! Seriously, this gives me an outlet so that I don't feel like I have to limit the quantity of jewelry (or other crafts) that I create."Dr J is a life long crafter who started very young when her Grandmother taught her how to knit and crochet. She still crochets to this day!
"I love to learn new things (hence the three degrees I have!Right now her favorite thing to make is chainmaille jewelry which she also loves to wear.
). With crafting, that love of learning translates to new crafts or tweaks to existing artistic knowledge. For example, I just went to a class the other day to learn how to make embossed metal pendants. I already do stamped metal so thought this would be a good addition to my knowledge. I'm still experimenting with the embossed metal, but yes, you can expect to see some in my shop soon!"
"A chainmaille bracelet feels very sensuous against the skin. And it is so lightweight and versatile. And I just love to make it. I am continually amazed at what can be created with just a few metal jump rings!"Because Dr J is enjoying chainmaille so much she has decided to give away a pair of gorgeous chainmaille earrings to one lucky reader!
"These earrings are a shining example of fun, flirty, and stunning all in one package! They are entirely of copper and feature a series of interlocking jump rings. The pattern creates a three ring layer in a lovely fan pattern..Aren't they lovely? Here's how to enter:
Each of the earrings is approximately 1 ½ inches in length from the top of the handmade copper ear wire to the bottom of the lovely fan"
Each entry must be left in a seperate comment on my blog.
1. Visit Dr J Designs and leave a comment telling me which item is your favorite.
2. Become a follower of my blog and leave a comment telling me you are. (Once you are a follower this will give an entry into every giveaway if you leave a comment!)
3. Visit my facebook page and click "Like" and tell me you've done so. (Once you like my facebook page this will count for all following giveaways!)
4. Grab my button and place it on your blog and leave a seperate comment telling me you have.
5. Blog about this giveaway and leave a comment telling me you have with a link to your post.
Wow! That's 5ways to enter! Remember, each entry must be in a seperate comment.
The giveaway ends at 10pm CST on Wednesday, June 15th and the winner will be announced on Thursday the 16th.