Monday, June 6, 2011

3 down 1 to go

I have been working on making flower girl dresses for my cousin who is getting married in August. She requested white tutu dresses each with a different belt color. She is needing 4, and I have 3 of them done. Here is a preview:
 I believe she is planning on each of the girls having a set of wings to match their dress.


Of course they will look so much cuter when they are actually on the darling little girls.
I really wanted to use satin ribbon for the belt and strap, but for the life of me could not find all of the colors. I went to every fabric/craft store on this side of town. For whatever reason, the teal ribbon could not be found in satin except for in a 1/4 inch width. So I settled for organza ribbon. Hopefully she likes them!

*Have you entered the giveaway yet? Only 2 more days to enter!

No comments: